Information and support for relatives
In the 1177 Healthcare Guide, 1177.se, you can find advice on how to deal with your grief when someone has died. You can also contact one of the support lines available online via chat or by email or telephone. When a relative has died, you may need to contact several authorities and other parties.
Efterlevandeguiden.se is the authorities’ collective information and checklists of what you may need to do after the death, as well as in the months and years that follow.
More information in English:
- 1177.se: If you feel bad after experiencing something frightening
- Crime victim support from the Swedish Police
- Efterlevandeguiden.se: A collaboration between public authorities intended to make it easier for those who have lost a loved one
- Svenska kyrkans arbetsgivarorganisation: About funerals in Sweden
- Försäkringskassan about the Swedish social insurance system