Recommendations for visits to nursing homes
On 1 October, the general ban on visits to nursing homes will be lifted. People above the age of 70 are at high risk of becoming seriously ill from Covid-19.
Here is how to minimise the spread of infection:
- Stay at home if you feel ill. Refrain from the visit even if you show mild symptoms.
- Wash your hands before, during and after the visit.
- Keep your distance from other persons during your visit.
- Limit physical contact with the person you are visiting.
- Please inquire the staff regarding the particular routines that apply to the nursing home.