The Swedish government proposing extension of corona measures
The Swedish government is proposing an extension of corona-related measures in the area of health insurance and for temporary parental benefit.
The Government proposes that the measures mentioned below be extended until 31 December 2020:
- Compensation for qualifying period deductions with a standard amount of SEK 804
- Remuneration to self-employed persons for the first 14 qualifying days with a standard amount of SEK 804 per day
- Compensation to employers for the part of the sick pay cost that exceeds the normal
- Deferred requirement for a medical certificate from the 8th day to the 15th day in a case of illness
- Opportunity for temporary parental benefit in the event of school closure