Pregnant women in at-risk groups can receive the vaccine
Pregnant women in at-risk groups can also be vaccinated against covid-19 with the MRNA vaccine in phase 3. This applies when the woman has one of the following conditions or diseases which can lead to a higher risk of being seriously ill with covid-19.
- Chronic cardiovascular disease, including stroke and hypertension;
- Chronic lung disease such as COPD as well as severe and unstable asthma;
- Other conditions leading to impaired lung function or impaired coughing and secretion stagnation;
- Chronic liver or kidney failure;
- Type 1 and type 2 diabetes;
- Conditions that affect the immune system due to illness or treatment;
- Over 35 years old;
- BMI above 30.
Contact your region about vaccinations in your county.
The Public Health Agency does not recommend Covid-19 vaccination for pregnant women.